I know it's a far fetch but is it possible to turn it into a tumbler?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Breeder Box turned Egg Tumbler?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Breeder Box turned Egg Tumbler?
Told ya! Just use your imagination josiah...30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4
Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!
75g Craigslist Special: In the works...
Comment
-
I don't know about making a tumbler breeding box out of those little mesh ones that they sell at LFS and the big box stores though. I wouldn't. Are you trying to make a tumbler out of that breeder box TexSun had for sale?Originally posted by cu0ngsayz View PostMake sure the fish can't suck the egg/wiggler suck them through the net
Comment
-
Re: Breeder Box turned Egg Tumbler?
Yep, that's the one.30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4
Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!
75g Craigslist Special: In the works...
Comment
Comment