Holy carp! It's gonna be nice when it's finished.
Nice pond too
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
2000 Gallons Tank Project
Collapse
X
-
Okay folks ... I know its been over a year since the last update. It's been crazy with work and live here.
I promise y'all that this project is not dead.
Just got a chance to restart the build again after letting it sit there collecting dust. Just finished applying the first coat of liquid pond liner. As you can see there I cant stay away from fish keeping.

This is what ive been playing with for the past year.

Leave a comment:
-
Its been 15 months sence this tank was started. Send use news from Jakarta? Please...
Leave a comment:
-
+1 please weez waitingOriginally posted by KhmerStyle View Postpictures!!!! UPDATE
Leave a comment:
-
Re: 2000 Gallons Tank Project
Any updates? It's been 3 months!
Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: