Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tropheus and Fruit Loops

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    WTF has this place succumb to?

    LoL! What color was the fruit loop?

    Leave a comment:


  • fshfrk
    replied
    Originally posted by tbui1178 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing!
    Your fish should be fine. Crazy man dumping dog food in his tank needs help. LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • tbui1178
    replied
    Originally posted by Gene D View Post
    I once saw some one (won't mention names) grab dog food straight out of a bowl and dump it into a tank where it was eaten by a petro moshi. I can't imagine fruit loops being any more toxic than dog chow.
    I was thinking the same thing!

    Leave a comment:


  • Gene D
    replied
    I once saw some one (won't mention names) grab dog food straight out of a bowl and dump it into a tank where it was eaten by a petro moshi. I can't imagine fruit loops being any more toxic than dog chow.

    Leave a comment:


  • imagirlgeek
    replied
    Yummy afternoon snack.

    EK dropped a hotdog in with his trophs once. They were fine. )

    Leave a comment:


  • BeefyG
    started a topic Tropheus and Fruit Loops

    Tropheus and Fruit Loops

    Instant death or yummy afternoon snack?

    Apparently my wife and daughter need to practice their aim when tossing cereal in the air and trying to catch it in their mouths. Its mostly grain which should be OK but I'm worried about the high sugar content.
Working...
X