So without to much fan fare etc.. I came home and took a couple of pictures because I noticed a male and female doing something slightly different from what I was used to seeing them do...
I am sure that I dont have to explain to much now..
They are dancing

The next four pictures are taken basically as fast as the camera will take it.
This one you can see the egg is starting to push out of her

Almost all the way there

Dropping

Pickup

All I can say is what an awesome sight....
Now to the bad part.. because of death in family, other problems etc.. I have not done a water change in this tank in like 3-4 weeks.. and this is two days in a row I have gotten cyps to breed... I feel sorry for the fish that they will not have fresh water until this weekend.
I am sure that I dont have to explain to much now..
They are dancing

The next four pictures are taken basically as fast as the camera will take it.
This one you can see the egg is starting to push out of her

Almost all the way there

Dropping

Pickup

All I can say is what an awesome sight....
Now to the bad part.. because of death in family, other problems etc.. I have not done a water change in this tank in like 3-4 weeks.. and this is two days in a row I have gotten cyps to breed... I feel sorry for the fish that they will not have fresh water until this weekend.

Comment