If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I love the leleupi in the middle of all the fry :)
What fish do Jesper have 180 WC T. Moorii Chilambo +1 Petro trewavasae.
110 Cyps, WC Xeno Spilopterus Kipili WC/F1/F2 T. sp red Kiku
58 S. Decorus "The problem with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money." -Margaret Thatcher
LOL if they are the ones that EK picked up about 2 months ago then yes those are mine :) Like I said they all look great :) Hopefully you like the little ones.. Give it another 9 months and they will start breeding for you. Mine took about 9 months to breed from that size :)
What fish do Jesper have 180 WC T. Moorii Chilambo +1 Petro trewavasae.
110 Cyps, WC Xeno Spilopterus Kipili WC/F1/F2 T. sp red Kiku
58 S. Decorus "The problem with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money." -Margaret Thatcher
Ahh :) Sweet.. yes I did misread the post...
Still they look great.. and dont get me wrong.. the kachese look awesome !!!
What fish do Jesper have 180 WC T. Moorii Chilambo +1 Petro trewavasae.
110 Cyps, WC Xeno Spilopterus Kipili WC/F1/F2 T. sp red Kiku
58 S. Decorus "The problem with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money." -Margaret Thatcher
That flash is really taking away from their true colors.....these kachese are some grade A stuff and the flash is not allowing them to show off! Do I need to bring the 30D over?
That flash is really taking away from their true colors.....these kachese are some grade A stuff and the flash is not allowing them to show off! Do I need to bring the 30D over?
Are these the same kachese you picked up last friday?
I sold the remaining fry this week, no more kachese fry for now. I have one female holding right, and also after the move there was a lot of fighting between the males. They have quite a few battle scars right now.
Al, yeah these are the ones......need to give credit where credit is due! They are awesome little fry with great potential!
Sucks that MJ didn't capture the dominant fry......it's/he is already showing the glowing golden stripes on it's head and really nice yellow on the flank!
Comment