If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Some old ulwiles shots I never got a chance to put up.....
Re: Some old ulwiles shots I never got a chance to put up...
came from good stock.....about 10-12 of your f1's are in there!
what do you think about the camera skills? Been trying to work with it a little more. read up on some cool photography stuff.....I know I'm still on a noob level.
Re: Some old ulwiles shots I never got a chance to put up...
They are some nice pictures there :)
I wish I could get a colony soon :( it will be at least another few months before I get something going
What fish do Jesper have 180 WC T. Moorii Chilambo +1 Petro trewavasae.
110 Cyps, WC Xeno Spilopterus Kipili WC/F1/F2 T. sp red Kiku
58 S. Decorus "The problem with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money." -Margaret Thatcher
Comment