Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Shellies?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Missing Shellies?

    I just went by the Specs near me.  The guy there was able to show me the spot on the shelf that the escargot shells sit on... but they were all out... I'll have to go by there more often...

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Missing Shellies?

      Well there was at least one stuck in a shell...

      I was sitting by the tank watching TV and saw one of the bigger ones carrying around the remains of one that hadnt shown up before... wasnt much left...

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Missing Shellies?

        Bummer....I knew there had to be more than 5, I bet there are a couple more still stuck ...hopefully not.....Santa owes you my friend.

        CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Missing Shellies?

          yah I bet there are a couple  more left as well... guess they living will make the dead vacate their shells eventually... 8O

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Missing Shellies?

            thursday before the hurricane another long dead one turned up stuck to the filter...

            Comment

            Working...
            X