No announcement yet.

135 Gallon Oceanic Tropheus Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could you pm me his contact info as well?
    I need someone who can match my canopy to the stand I have.
    Thanks Barrett.

Tank looks grade a! I love the simplistic scape, i have alwasy just done two huge chunks of holy rock one each end. Works perfectly fine for the dubs, bembas, and trews. so I like this scape a lot. It's simple, but very natural in appearance.
    Well done!
    Dont know if youve seen them, but the new wp 40 would rock waves through that 135g. only ~$50 online.
    ELOS 120 - Retroculus Xinguensis, Geogphagus Neambi
    5g AIO Betta, Pygmy Cories

Comment

Big fish send me a link on the wp 40's.

For those interested in who I contacted about a canopy, it is BUELLER. He has a link in the retailers section. FBN WOODWORKS. The man's stuff is gorgeous work. We have yet to finalize mine yet. Completely my fault. I have been very busy trying to finish my setup, work and kids, but I will be hopefully contacting him to finalize everything soon.
      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Originally posted by BIG FISH View Post
        Could you pm me his contact info as well?
        I need someone who can match my canopy to the stand I have.
        Thanks Barrett.

Tank looks grade a! I love the simplistic scape, i have alwasy just done two huge chunks of holy rock one each end. Works perfectly fine for the dubs, bembas, and trews. so I like this scape a lot. It's simple, but very natural in appearance.
        Well done!
        Dont know if youve seen them, but the new wp 40 would rock waves through that 135g. only ~$50 online.
        +1 on the Jebao. Can't beat it for the price and you can get the controller to make it even more customizable

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

Comment

Nice amount of flow for not a bad price. I wouldn't use them to create waves but I could see using them at there max output. Not to mention that they can be programed to sense when your lights turn off and slow the flow rate is really nice. I may have to look into these when I get back next month from my business trip.
          ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Just ordered a wp-10 for my 55g synspilum tank.
            I feel like I should start a thread on the 55g, but I want to upgrade, so I think i'll wait and do a journal of the new tank.

yeah. wet/dry, 2x 2260's, and 2x wp40's would be like ek's old 125g.
            which is beast. lol.

Comment

I can fit one more 2260 underneath, but there is going to be zero room after that. So hopefully after I install the wet/dry, I'll know exactly what i'm working with. Tank will definitely not be lacking filtration or flow.
              ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Can you attach a link for WP40? thanks.
                010G Long fin BN grow-out
                020G Electric blue, Red Fin Borleye FOR SALE
                020G Leulepi grow-out
                020G Leulepi, Julidochromis, chalinochromis, BN breeder
                030G Leulepi breeder
                030G SRD FlowerHorn
                040G Hongi Sweden breeder
                090G Tangs community
                100G Tangs community
                150G Cyphos Moba & Leulepi

Comment

This would be where i would buy them from if I do:

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Gonna have to do some serious research on these. You can program up to 8 slave power heads on one controller. I will definitely be looking into these if the can wirelessly communicate so they all work insync. Of course two is all i would need but still, extras never hurt.
                    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

AGREED, THE UPGRADE TNAK WILL BE 120G 5FT. WHEN I GET THE PUSH TO HAVE IT BUILT, STILL HAVE SOME TIME.
                      I was going to use the wp-10 i have along with 3 - 4 others. varying flowpatterns throught the aquarium at all water column heights.
                      Will be slick if it works like i think it will.

Comment

Well I finally got the wet/dry on. I hate installing these things at night cause if anything goes wrong it's gone be at night. I will have to do a few modifications tomorrow, but for now, it's running. I will have to watch the temperature of the tank however. That mag 9.5 is putting off some warmth. Hopefully not to much warmth. I also may consider swapping to a slightly less powerful pump. As it almost over takes the 1000gph overflow. One of the u-tubes has an air pocket in it I will need to get out. I'm sure that will help. But other than that I will check it through out the night to ensure nothing goes wrong. If I have mentioned something that you might have experienced and wish to offer your input, please do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Well it made it through the night with no issues. I'll have to cut a piece of plexiglass to muffle the sound of the overflow box, but other than that, I think it's good to go.

Also got some light reading in the mail yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by barrettsline; 01-21-2015, 09:32 AM.
                          ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Looking hard core man! Thanks for the update.
                            010G Long fin BN grow-out
                            020G Electric blue, Red Fin Borleye FOR SALE
                            020G Leulepi grow-out
                            020G Leulepi, Julidochromis, chalinochromis, BN breeder
                            030G Leulepi breeder
                            030G SRD FlowerHorn
                            040G Hongi Sweden breeder
                            090G Tangs community
                            100G Tangs community
                            150G Cyphos Moba & Leulepi

Comment

Coming along nicely! Great choice on the reads

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

Comment

I will try to take some better pictures this evening, but with my up and coming trip time is limited to things I need to do as opposed to want to do.
                                ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Working...
                                X