Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best shop for Cichlid's??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GeorgeForeman420
    replied
    Cool thanks man

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    It's new. Armthehomeless (Tim) operates out of his fish room. He's a retailer on here. If you check out that subsection of the forum, you'll see his current stocklist.

    Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

    Leave a comment:


  • GeorgeForeman420
    replied
    Never heard or know where that's at. I just see post about it. Def like to check it out. If someone could give me some info

    Leave a comment:


  • aquabee
    replied
    Originally posted by morpheus View Post
    just have fun with the neighbors. walk up to the door shaking or pop an alka-seltzer in your mouth
    LOL!! Alkaseltzer. Gross!


    Sent from my iPhone by one of my fish

    Leave a comment:


  • aquabee
    replied
    Originally posted by mistahoo View Post
    They give me that look when I stop by lol

    Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.
    It's that Asian gangsta style, Stevie.


    Sent from my iPhone by one of my fish

    Leave a comment:


  • morpheus
    replied
    just have fun with the neighbors. walk up to the door shaking or pop an alka-seltzer in your mouth

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    Originally posted by armthehomeless View Post
    Neighbors already think I sell drugs...
    They give me that look when I stop by lol

    Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

    Leave a comment:


  • KhmerStyle
    replied
    Originally posted by armthehomeless View Post
    Neighbors already think I sell drugs...
    That's funny Tim. I would not be surprise if you were under surveilence. Next person who leaves your house will get pulled over with a couple pounds of fish LOL
    Last edited by KhmerStyle; 07-24-2013, 10:48 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • nightster
    replied
    Originally posted by armthehomeless View Post
    Neighbors already think I sell drugs...
    Lol I didn't even think of that, that's funny.

    Leave a comment:


  • SunnyHouTX
    replied
    Originally posted by aquabee View Post
    That's the best part! Every time I come over either to buy fish or to visit, I feel all stealth-mode.....


    Sent from my iPhone by one of my fish
    I go in guns blazing... so far so good

    Leave a comment:


  • aquabee
    replied
    Originally posted by armthehomeless View Post
    Neighbors already think I sell drugs...
    That's the best part! Every time I come over either to buy fish or to visit, I feel all stealth-mode.....


    Sent from my iPhone by one of my fish

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    Originally posted by Chester View Post
    +1 more like crack store...
    Neighbors already think I sell drugs...

    Leave a comment:


  • Chester
    replied
    Originally posted by mistahoo View Post
    So much hate? Buy from Homeless Aquatics! My #1 Candy store

    Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.
    +1 more like crack store...

    Leave a comment:


  • mistahoo
    replied
    So much hate? Buy from Homeless Aquatics! My #1 Candy store

    Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

    Leave a comment:


  • GeorgeForeman420
    replied
    Hate fish stores the ones inside houston can never tell you what type of fish your ever buying out a mixed batch. And god forbid you go to fish r us and ultimate fish and actually have fish that are healthy unsunken stomach looking sick. Luckily there are alot of local breeders.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X