Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flow for demasoni

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Flow for demasoni

    Well I've got some fry in my 55g and I bought a couple power heads to up the flow a bit and I think I over did it. I have 2 koralia 750 evos and it borderline looks like a whirl pool. Just wondering if if this is too much or should I just let them get used to it? I also have a 2250 and a wet/dry with about 350gph. I eventually would like to put a tropheus colony in there so I know they need some flow...
    20g mixed reef

  • #2
    They'll get used to it but dang bro!!!
    210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
    125g Mdoka White Lip

    "Success is the willingness to fail"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by moganman View Post
      They'll get used to it but dang bro!!!
      It is some flow lol
      20g mixed reef

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by nightster View Post
        Well I've got some fry in my 55g and I bought a couple power heads to up the flow a bit and I think I over did it. I have 2 koralia 750 evos and it borderline looks like a whirl pool. Just wondering if if this is too much or should I just let them get used to it? I also have a 2250 and a wet/dry with about 350gph. I eventually would like to put a tropheus colony in there so I know they need some flow...
        I don't know much about Africans, but from what I've seen I would think they'd be fine.

        Comment


        • #5
          Post pics of the little guys!

          Comment


          • #6
            glad they're working out for you, you should be fine

            Comment


            • #7
              Fts
              Attached Files
              20g mixed reef

              Comment


              • #8
                Nice!

                Comment


                • #9
                  looks nice
                  Mentally Challenged

                  My Flickr

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
                    looks nice
                    Thanks
                    20g mixed reef

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      how many do you have in there...
                      Mentally Challenged

                      My Flickr

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        15ish lol
                        20g mixed reef

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          that much flow they will grow into beasts
                          Mentally Challenged

                          My Flickr

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
                            that much flow they will grow into beasts
                            Hopefully
                            20g mixed reef

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              if you keep them that long lol
                              Mentally Challenged

                              My Flickr

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X