Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has what tropheus?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chris.d514
    replied
    Cool I'll check them out at work tomorrow. Thank ek.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris.d514 View Post
    I was mainly asking to see if my time frame might line up with sunny having another group to sell.
    If this is the case you are better off asking Sunny how frequent he is getting fry.

    Live discussion forums are the best IMO.

    Cichlidae.com
    Tropheusfanatics.com.au
    trophs.com
    cichlid-forum.com

    have or are dedicated forums for tropheus.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chris.d514
    replied
    I was mainly asking to see if my time frame might line up with sunny having another group to sell.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chris.d514
    replied
    Been trying to read mainly forums with active discussion where people put what has worked for them and what hasn't. Still thinking about filtration though trying to decide on that front.

    Leave a comment:


  • moganman
    replied
    6-8 weeks and your fish will never live to breed. You need to get most of your info from here buddy. So many experts that chime in.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    sounds about right, but I would take a lot of the "care sheets" found online with a grain of rice.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chris.d514
    replied
    Found a site saying 6-8 weeks depending on conditions but that is an average.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    so you have your answer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chris.d514
    replied
    But not everybody wants to do 90-100% water changes every week.

    Leave a comment:


  • moganman
    replied
    Yeah true.

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    lots of people could...

    Leave a comment:


  • moganman
    replied
    Lol. Lots of people would love to have your "problem".

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    I've got it under control now, I've added a giraffe cat, Datnoid and the MBU and it seems to be doing the trick.

    I've noticed less roselines going missing now so it has to be working, then again I did another a few 100% water changes this past week and have 4-5 large mouthfuls.

    Hopefully the turtle helps the cause.

    Leave a comment:


  • moganman
    replied
    Yeah EK's fish are freaks. His breed every day just for fun. Dolphin fish

    Leave a comment:


  • eklikewhoa
    replied
    Depends on the colony.

    Some, almost never, others, every other week.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X