If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Ha ha, yes! Two reasons: 1) I'm more or less treating it as a grow-out tank, so I didn't want to clutter it up initially, and 2) I haven't decided how I want it to ultimately look. I took out a bunch of holey rock, and I'm not sure I want to go back to that. We'll see!
I believe it's a mixed peacock, as I was unsure of the origin of the female. One of those cases where I let nature take its course, and I think he was the only survivor. I think he's going to really start coloring up based on what I see now, but I have NO idea what he'll end up looking like.
Based on my past experience, it may take at least half a year. They likely won't show any color until around the 4-5" mark.
Comment