Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

90g Malawi (improved! Lol)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Complexity
    replied
    Originally posted by Crude View Post
    Took it with an iphone4, then used the photoshop express app on my ipad to blur the edges.
    I had no idea the iPhone4 could capture such a nice picture. I have an iPhone4. I think I'll try to take pics with it to see how it compares to the pics on my old camera. I've thought for a long time that I needed a new camera, but never considered a phone's camera to be decent enough to actually use. But your picture is really pretty!

    Leave a comment:


  • barrettsline
    replied
    Originally posted by Complexity View Post
    Do you think I can pay for one with photos of money?
    Probably can but when big brother comes knocking at your door wellllllll, deny everything.

    Leave a comment:


  • Crude
    replied
    Took it with an iphone4, then used the photoshop express app on my ipad to blur the edges.

    Leave a comment:


  • Complexity
    replied
    Originally posted by Crude View Post
    Woo iphone! haha
    Seriously? Which iPhone version?

    Leave a comment:


  • Crude
    replied
    Originally posted by Complexity View Post
    Whoa, this one is nice! Definitely submit it for next month!
    Woo iphone! haha
    Originally posted by Complexity View Post
    Do you think I can pay for one with photos of money?
    Could probably pay for a picture of one

    Leave a comment:


  • Complexity
    replied
    Do you think I can pay for one with photos of money?

    Leave a comment:


  • barrettsline
    replied
    Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
    Money shots!

    Once you go DSLR you cant go back to anything less. :)
    +1!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Money shots!

    Once you go DSLR you cant go back to anything less. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Complexity
    replied
    I want a newer version of what I have, but every time I try to research what's out there, I get lost in the jumble of a zillion cameras and just give up.

    Leave a comment:


  • barrettsline
    replied
    you are starting in the right place, anytime you want to try a DSLR, let me know. Thats what I have and use and I have no problem meeting up with you so you can give it a try and use it. Just dont break my L-Series lens, I cant afford to replace it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Complexity
    replied
    Originally posted by Crude View Post
    As for the POTM, looks like voting has arleady started and submissions are over! Plus, I didnt know about. Plus, my camera wont be here til Tuesday.
    haha. I'd submit this one though:
    Whoa, this one is nice! Definitely submit it for next month!

    Leave a comment:


  • Crude
    replied
    Originally posted by barrettsline View Post
    Honestly that was the very picture I was gonna suggest you enter. Please submit it for next month when you email it, Just let them know you want it submitted for the next contest. What setup did you go with for a camera or is it a surprise?
    Nothing special. Ordered a Canon Powershot S95. Been toying with the idea of getting a DSLR for awhile now, but the reviews for the S95 were stellar, and probably a good stepping stone in functions and ability to set things manually and take pictures manually. We'll see

    Leave a comment:


  • barrettsline
    replied
    Originally posted by Crude View Post
    Thanks for the write up myjohnson (Im gonna go back to calling you MJ). Hopefully, since I'm not growing plants (on purpose) or coral, the stunners will do the trick.

    As for the POTM, looks like voting has arleady started and submissions are over! Plus, I didnt know about. Plus, my camera wont be here til Tuesday.
    haha. I'd submit this one though:
    Honestly that was the very picture I was gonna suggest you enter. Please submit it for next month when you email it, Just let them know you want it submitted for the next contest. What setup did you go with for a camera or is it a surprise?

    Leave a comment:


  • Crude
    replied
    So I decided to stop by pet smart to see what they had hanging out in their "Misc. African Cichlids" tanks. I bought a few of my fish from petsmart (gasp), and all I can say now is... holy **** those things are tiny. It was the first time I'd realized how much my fish had grown.

    So, looks like I'm going to have to shell out some more money if I'm looking to buy 3" fish to keep my current 3" fish from bullying them to death

    Leave a comment:


  • Crude
    replied
    Thanks for the write up myjohnson (Im gonna go back to calling you MJ). Hopefully, since I'm not growing plants (on purpose) or coral, the stunners will do the trick.

    As for the POTM, looks like voting has arleady started and submissions are over! Plus, I didnt know about. Plus, my camera wont be here til Tuesday.
    haha. I'd submit this one though:

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X