Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

strip her or not to strip her (Another red is holding)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ssrprelude
    replied
    Put me in line bro.

    Leave a comment:


  • tbui1178
    replied
    So who all is in line to buy these bad boys? :)

    Leave a comment:


  • rama
    replied
    Originally posted by tbui1178 View Post
    Congrats and nice Ram!! Since it's a bulu, I say strip her... you'll get more fry. :)
    Thanks Guys,

    If stripping her means more fry's then I will strip her on the tenth day.

    Leave a comment:


  • mgarrido
    replied
    Congratulations Ram! If you want your money back soon strip her, if not let that gal learn how to hold. Again, congratulations man

    Leave a comment:


  • supadave
    replied
    Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
    Ram is officially ghetto rich!

    Please get 20'' rims with the money.
    Lol !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Ram is officially ghetto rich!

    Please get 20'' rims with the money.

    Leave a comment:


  • supadave
    replied
    I say strip .

    Leave a comment:


  • tbui1178
    replied
    Congrats and nice Ram!! Since it's a bulu, I say strip her... you'll get more fry. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    I say let her raise her young naturally. You will have a better mama in the end.

    Leave a comment:


  • strip her or not to strip her (Another red is holding)

    A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.
    Last edited by rama; 09-12-2010, 08:13 PM.
Working...
X