Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tropheus and friends?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • myjohnson
    replied
    Something is up with my AIM. I can't see my buddy list.

    PM me foo.

    Leave a comment:


  • aggrofishkeeper
    replied
    Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
    AIM me where!
    you not on aim sir!

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    AIM me where!

    Leave a comment:


  • aggrofishkeeper
    replied
    I just bought like 100lbs of petrified wood for like $75 :)

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Put egg crates on the bottom. It will make the glass 10X stronger b/c the weight of the rock is dispersed. I got 280 pounds of rocks in my tank......

    Leave a comment:


  • aggrofishkeeper
    replied
    Originally posted by Mzungu View Post
    Really?! They usually have a ton to choose from. What type exactly are you looking for?
    They had a lot of rocks, but the ones that did look good were too heavy to put in a tank, well at least in large amounts. I got a hold of a company that sells fake rocks made out of polyurethane that looks real nice and only weighs about 5-10lbs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mzungu
    replied
    Originally posted by aggrofishkeeper View Post
    Know anywhere in Houston that got rocks for sale at a good prices? I just went to Nepco and their selection wasn't all that great, most rocks were the size of a Smart Car.
    Really?! They usually have a ton to choose from. What type exactly are you looking for?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
    EK's front yard or try the secret chinese shop.
    Didn't you swipe all the rocks in his front yard already?

    Leave a comment:


  • cichlid1409
    replied
    Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
    EK's front yard or try the secret chinese shop.
    if you tell everyone there will be nothig good left...

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    EK's front yard or try the secret chinese shop.

    Leave a comment:


  • aggrofishkeeper
    replied
    Know anywhere in Houston that got rocks for sale at a good prices? I just went to Nepco and their selection wasn't all that great, most rocks were the size of a Smart Car.

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Depends on the fish.

    I think my namansi look better with the brown rocks.

    You want to get some rocks that will contrast with the fish.

    Knowing what you want Jason, I would get a lighter looking rocks. Dark rocks will make most Rainbow variants look too dark, and they will not show off their color well.
    Last edited by myjohnson; 08-12-2009, 01:30 PM. Reason: sp

    Leave a comment:


  • aggrofishkeeper
    replied
    Would a Trophs tank look more natural with gray rocks or brown rocks. Thinking about creating a background with fake modular rocks.

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    trying to inline breed them to get a perfect Nickintex.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
    I'm not that into tropheus anymore.

    I breed nickintex now. )
    The only way that will happen is cloning!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X