If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Does that mean you will be changing your screen name to Trophiraptor, Trophiceratops, or Trophisaurus Atrox?
I like "The Trophinator".
Woke up today and fed the little guys and they all ate really well. They all seem to have adopted one rock pile instead of spreading out. Hope thats not a bad thing....
I just adopted some Moori Moliro from my brother and got em set up in my 65g tank. So far i think i have 11 of them but hopefully i can get about 15 or so. I had to clean the tank first so the water is a little cloudy. As soon as it clears up i'll take some pics.
Does this mean i can get in on the Tropheus excursion days now?
Leave a comment: