Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VOTE NOW! POTM - November 2009 - Expedited

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    We've had a total of 33 votes so far.

    I'll look into the options for showing that stuff, not sure off the top of my head if I can or not.

    We'll be fine tuning this process as we go forward though. I definitely want it to be better than it is at the moment, but it's a start.
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by imagirlgeek View Post
      We've had a total of 33 votes so far.

      I'll look into the options for showing that stuff, not sure off the top of my head if I can or not.

      We'll be fine tuning this process as we go forward though. I definitely want it to be better than it is at the moment, but it's a start.
      you can actually see all the stats, traci
      I make people happy

      Comment


      • #33
        You shouldn't be able to see who voted anymore...can you let me know if you can still see that?
        Our Fishhouse
        Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

        Comment


        • #34
          nope, cant see it anymore
          I make people happy

          Comment


          • #35
            That's because Traci RULES!

            *Cut to football spike emoticon*
            "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Mzungu View Post
              *Cut to football spike emoticon*

              Our Fishhouse
              Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

              Comment


              • #37
                The geek is always two steps ahead of us.

                You are doing a GREAT job Traci!
                Jarrod - Houston, Texas
                150 gallon - my African cichlid monster tank (I know it isn't a big as yours)
                17 gallon - Threadfin rainbows and corys lightly planted
                5 gallon - planted red cherry shrimp breeder
                3 gallon - planted red cherry shrimp breeder

                Comment


                • #38
                  email- sent
                  10g Community Planted Aquarium
                  10g-CRS Planted Aquarium
                  55g Saltwater Aquarium-
                  20gH-Angelfish Planted Aquarium
                  20gL-Leopard Gecko

                  A 13 Year Old Teen Who Loves his animals!!
                  YOUTUBE: Michael15551

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I should've sent my photo a long time ago. I just thought before 10pm on 24th and I didn't see the first 10.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      come on guys lets vote!!!!!! only 40+ votes and over 2000 members.
                      25g - Reef
                      3.5g - Surge Tank
                      10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        If you're a registered user here on HFB, that's all you need to vote! C'mon, everyone! :)

                        I'm confused as to why there have been so few votes...No one's experiencing any problems, are they?

                        8)
                        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          2 days left to vote....
                          25g - Reef
                          3.5g - Surge Tank
                          10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            voting ends 10pm tonight......
                            25g - Reef
                            3.5g - Surge Tank
                            10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X