Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

210 Gallon Geophagus Sanctuary (Updated Pics 10/13/2012)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pic? Aint no need to be mounted to anything. It just needs some soak time.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    Comment


    • Mentally Challenged

      My Flickr

      Comment


      • Idea of type? how big is it? Might be good for another possible project i've got cooking up.
        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

        Comment


        • It is some kind of hard wood I know nothing about wood I am a metal guy lol. It is just under 4 feet long
          Mentally Challenged

          My Flickr

          Comment


          • hmm. Interesting, did you use it in one of your tanks?
            ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

            Comment


            • 210 Gallon Geophagus Sanctuary

              Sunkenmetal, pm me what you looking for on the wood.

              6 Guinacara Sphenozona order, be here next week.
              ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

              Comment


              • yea it was in one of my tanks for a week lol....

                cool cichlids
                Mentally Challenged

                My Flickr

                Comment


                • 210 Gallon Geophagus Sanctuary

                  Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
                  yea it was in one of my tanks for a week lol....

                  cool cichlids
                  Got bored quick like I do I see.
                  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

                  Comment


                  • pretty much
                    Mentally Challenged

                    My Flickr

                    Comment


                    • 210 Gallon Geophagus Sanctuary

                      Lol. Like I said just pm on the wood whe you figure it out.
                      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

                      Comment


                      • figure what out?
                        Mentally Challenged

                        My Flickr

                        Comment


                        • 210 Gallon Geophagus Sanctuary

                          I hadn't seen your pm yet. Fail on me.
                          ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

                          Comment


                          • Re: 210 Gallon Geophagus Sanctuary

                            That piece of DW would be a great addition.
                            30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4

                            Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!

                            75g Craigslist Special: In the works...

                            Comment


                            • 210 Gallon Geophagus Sanctuary

                              Originally posted by TexSun View Post
                              That piece of DW would be a great addition.
                              Stop that I'm weak! And pissed! Stupid catfish moved everything in my tank!
                              ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

                              Comment


                              • I need a 210 gallon tank lol

                                all of a sudden everyone wants Geo's
                                Mentally Challenged

                                My Flickr

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X