If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I am having a hard time keeping my wood down! I have resorted to using my rocks to anchor my wood. Any recommendations on scaping the tank once my wood settles.
No plants at all. I took them out a little while ago. Curious to see what my wife has to say. She is the one that wanted a little color besides the wood and rocks.
I ended up selling them to someone out of state for 150. I am using cheap flouresent lights from Home Depot for now. I haven't decided if I want to change to a different fixture or not.
Comment