Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If there was a TAKO meeting, would you attend?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Doug A
    replied
    @ Michelle - Pat's Fundulus do great in Houston ponds. I think that Nothos do not need RO water. RO water is good for rain forest fish like from West Africa and South America.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fancyfish
    replied
    Originally posted by Paleoguy View Post
    Hola TAKO's,
    Has our fearful leader left town yet? What's up with the auction? This is the first time I've ever known it to fluff off!
    Let's get some steam back into killies and have a meeting! I would like to offer but my place is toooo small and I have demosished my fish room for renovations.
    (Tanks everywhere and many bags of eggs waiting for the completion of the killifish section.) I took a couple of
    years off workng on some native species and livebearers. I am back and will be continuing with native killies and SAA's.
    I would be willing to host a meeting. My fishroom is in shambles so there is not much in the way of fish to look at, but I do have room to host a meeting.

    Leave a comment:


  • Paleoguy
    replied
    Hola TAKO's,
    Has our fearful leader left town yet? What's up with the auction? This is the first time I've ever known it to fluff off!
    Let's get some steam back into killies and have a meeting! I would like to offer but my place is toooo small and I have demosished my fish room for renovations.
    (Tanks everywhere and many bags of eggs waiting for the completion of the killifish section.) I took a couple of
    years off workng on some native species and livebearers. I am back and will be continuing with native killies and SAA's.

    Leave a comment:


  • Reptiles
    replied
    I recently got a clown killifish and Nickintex was kind enough to advise me.

    I would really welcome the opportunity to attend a TAKO meeting. Hope it happens soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • jughead
    replied
    an 8 year vacation from fish...........

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
    dude, stop trying then!


    Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
    p.s. yes, she hits me.

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by Nickintex View Post
    Yeah right. You don't even go to GHAC meetings anymore coz you think I'm gonna molest you!
    BTW, Hong told me you fell and hit your eye on the doorknob. Hope you are feeling better. :)
    dude, stop trying then!

    p.s. yes, she hits me.

    Leave a comment:


  • mnemenoi
    replied
    Originally posted by Fancyfish View Post
    I love Nothos. But am not ready to do the RO thing again. :) What natives are you keeping?
    I keep my Nothos in a 10 gallon planted and just use distilled water for WC's. I currently have some Fundulus Chrysotus, Fundulus Notatus, and Lucainia Goodei. I have successfully kept Sheepshead in the past, but no longer have a brackish tank.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
    If NICK went, I would go.
    Yeah right. You don't even go to GHAC meetings anymore coz you think I'm gonna molest you!
    BTW, Hong told me you fell and hit your eye on the doorknob. Hope you are feeling better. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    If NICK went, I would go.

    Leave a comment:


  • marauder_77868
    replied
    Not a problem...good to see you on here.
    --Charles

    p.s. Best people to talk to would be Doug Ebeling or Art Leutermann...

    Leave a comment:


  • Fancyfish
    replied
    Originally posted by mnemenoi View Post
    I would be interested in getting together for a meeting. I keep Nothobranchius and a few natives in my outdoor pond.
    I love Nothos. But am not ready to do the RO thing again. :) What natives are you keeping?

    Leave a comment:


  • Fancyfish
    replied
    Originally posted by marauder_77868 View Post
    Thank you Very Much. I'd not found this site.

    Leave a comment:


  • marauder_77868
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • mnemenoi
    replied
    I would be interested in getting together for a meeting. I keep Nothobranchius and a few natives in my outdoor pond.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X