Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1m/1f petro marco red dorsal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TROPHS4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
    lol, I'm just trying to keep them from killing each other right now!

    1 male and 1 female is really asking for it.

    But surprisingly aggression between these two are really low.

    i know just busting your you know what,beauty's bud.................you'll get them too go

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by TROPHS4LIFE View Post
    must have macro's.......thai you have made up my mind,get those breeding already......that be the perfect murago contrast fish,thats the fry trade we should do,1:2 trade sound good,15 petros for 30 trophs lol
    lol, I'm just trying to keep them from killing each other right now!

    1 male and 1 female is really asking for it.

    But surprisingly aggression between these two are really low.

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by gotticgs View Post
    poli


    drool

    You not ready!

    2 for 1 trade for ikola fry!

    Leave a comment:


  • TROPHS4LIFE
    replied
    must have macro's.......thai you have made up my mind,get those breeding already......that be the perfect murago contrast fish,thats the fry trade we should do,1:2 trade sound good,15 petros for 30 trophs lol

    Leave a comment:


  • gotticgs
    replied
    poli


    drool

    Leave a comment:


  • Gene D
    replied
    Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
    +1, Couldn't say it better myself!

    Some people (jeebus) thinks flash shouldn't be used at all.

    I been trying to tell people about it but it seems like it goes on deft ears.
    I have always felt this way, but was too cheap to drop the coin on a flash. Anyone that doesn't beleive you on this needs to visit http://www.aquatic-photography.com/ all the facts are there if people want to do the research.

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by Gene D View Post
    Because the flash needs to be hyped. It allows you to use smaller aperatures which translates to sharper focus and truer color reproduction. Available light is ok if you have HO lighting, controlling the lighting is better
    +1, Couldn't say it better myself!

    Some people (jeebus) thinks flash shouldn't be used at all.

    I been trying to tell people about it but it seems like it goes on deft ears.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gene D
    replied
    Because the flash needs to be hyped. It allows you to use smaller aperatures which translates to sharper focus and truer color reproduction. Available light is ok if you have HO lighting, controlling the lighting is better

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    lol!

    Why is everyone hyping up the wireless flash these days.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gene D
    replied
    You and your damn remote flash have me doubting my skills. But I garauntee lots of pics when I finally get my fish. Right now it is a race getting things setup and doing a quick cycle

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Well, cause you live so far the least you can do is post pictures!

    You do have a DSLR and have mad skills!

    Leave a comment:


  • Gene D
    replied
    Yeah I'll be there. I was hoping to have a little suprise as well, but I live outside the 40 mile range and the volcano held up my fish

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Randall's got a surprise for people coming to the tour.

    You going?

    Leave a comment:


  • Gene D
    replied
    I am guessing its the same one

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Hmmm, we know the same Randall right?

    The one that fight at bars?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X