Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

300 gallon project: petros, tropheus, emperors

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • peterp63
    replied
    Got rid of all the maxi-jets and replaced them with two tunze 6101's. Got em used off craigslist for a great deal (included controller). Didn't bother cleaning the salt deposits off (hence the white stuff), but these bad boys can flow. I'm happy.

    ....now for the MH's........

    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yg5691Njqtg&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yg5691Njqtg&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

    Leave a comment:


  • ssrprelude
    replied
    Looks good man, with algae better. I need a 300+ now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zulaab
    replied
    Originally posted by bethesdaboy View Post
    Any self respecting asian has a large tank to flaunt in front of the ladies.
    You only say this because you are white and all your tanks are in the garage

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by bethesdaboy View Post
    Any self respecting asian has a large tank to flaunt in front of the ladies.
    lol, Peter has a panda. Can you beat that?

    Leave a comment:


  • peterp63
    replied
    Originally posted by TaTeR ToT View Post
    i feel your pain man

    tank looks good peter, and the fish looks awesome!
    thanks! mj, still waiting for my emps to snap!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • bethesdaboy
    replied
    Any self respecting asian has a large tank to flaunt in front of the ladies.

    Leave a comment:


  • TaTeR ToT
    replied
    Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
    Do I hear a big tank contest coming up?

    I only got baby tanks so I can't talk.

    i feel your pain man

    tank looks good peter, and the fish looks awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Do I hear a big tank contest coming up?

    I only got baby tanks so I can't talk.

    Leave a comment:


  • peterp63
    replied
    Originally posted by bethesdaboy View Post
    need a bigger tank brother
    agreed.

    Leave a comment:


  • bethesdaboy
    replied
    need a bigger tank brother

    Leave a comment:


  • peterp63
    replied
    Maybe. Not now though. Don't feel like messin with that magma. That holey rock will do until my girl wants to go pick out the rock she wants.

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
    MJ, you got a PM.
    Sell me 6 famalu fry and it's a deal!

    Leave a comment:


  • peterp63
    replied
    Originally posted by newb View Post
    you pm me this place your talkin' about...! As for the tank, I think it looks really good, BUT I would have to agree that Holey rock is on its way out in my tanks as well. I think your tank looks really good but it could look better. maybe a darker stone to really get that yellow pop.
    Once I get my metal halide running on the tank they won't be white for too long. I went away from holey rock for a while, but I'm back. My other tanks are using cobblestone and black magma rock and that looks pretty good, but the holey rock gives it that kinda marine look. Anyways, I'm sure I'll get bored of it pretty soon....

    Leave a comment:


  • peterp63
    replied
    MJ, you got a PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • newb
    replied
    you pm me this place your talkin' about...! As for the tank, I think it looks really good, BUT I would have to agree that Holey rock is on its way out in my tanks as well. I think your tank looks really good but it could look better. maybe a darker stone to really get that yellow pop.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X