Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring 2014!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • smk
    replied
    please bring the pulchers

    Leave a comment:


  • clayt101
    replied
    I MAY bring a bag of juvenile Lemon Jakes, a bag of juvenile Neolamprologus pulcher (daffodil). Not sure what else I will find to bring. Most of my stuff goes to the LFS in New Orleans.

    Leave a comment:


  • wolfbane
    replied
    I have some baby ABNS and Brown BNs to sell. Maybe some plants. Also assassin snails!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jevon12
    replied
    Well I think I going to come sounds like fun

    Leave a comment:


  • ijimenez
    replied
    I will defiantly try to make it out thanks again

    Leave a comment:


  • ijimenez
    replied
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • clayt101
    replied
    All the info that you need is here:

    Leave a comment:


  • ijimenez
    replied
    Do u know theklocation and how much the fee is

    Leave a comment:


  • clayt101
    replied
    Originally posted by snailtrax View Post
    You win all these happy replies and Thanks ! I'm so impressed that you knew so fast.
    How about a bunch of people hitting the "thanks" button for my post???
    That will work for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • snailtrax
    replied
    Originally posted by clayt101 View Post
    It is now official....March 16.

    What do I win?
    You win all these happy replies and Thanks ! I'm so impressed that you knew so fast.

    Leave a comment:


  • itsyitz
    replied
    What is the fee? Pay at the door?
    Location?

    Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • smk
    replied
    It is open to anyone just pay the fee and your in

    Leave a comment:


  • ijimenez
    replied
    Is it open to anyone

    Leave a comment:


  • ruston123fishing
    replied
    Any chance of someone starting a list of what there bringin?

    Leave a comment:


  • ruston123fishing
    replied
    A solid month away sure seems like an eternity!!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X