Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring 2014!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ijimenez
    replied
    Well its a shame i missed it realy wanted to go but it just so happens that my fiance made an appointment to meet with the photographer for wedding that day so I missed it but I would like to go to the next one so keep me posted Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Fancyfish
    replied
    Charles, if that happens again, just give me a shout. My husband and I have several laptops and could easily bring one to the auction to help out.

    Originally posted by marauder_77868 View Post
    there were two computer problems going on... One was a software issue... But the other one was the fact that we only had one computer at the auction. we usually have two so that buyer sheets can be printed out at a separate location. every time someone wanted to check out while the auction was going on the person keying the items as they were sold had to back out of that screen and open another. This is a little tough to do on the fly.especially if you have never had to do it before. normally the second computer is getting real time information and as many print outs are necessary just aren't a problem

    Leave a comment:


  • ruston123fishing
    replied
    I gotchya. Trust me, I ain't complaining. I appreciate y'all putting the auction on

    Leave a comment:


  • marauder_77868
    replied
    there were two computer problems going on... One was a software issue... But the other one was the fact that we only had one computer at the auction. we usually have two so that buyer sheets can be printed out at a separate location. every time someone wanted to check out while the auction was going on the person keying the items as they were sold had to back out of that screen and open another. This is a little tough to do on the fly.especially if you have never had to do it before. normally the second computer is getting real time information and as many print outs are necessary just aren't a problem

    Leave a comment:


  • ruston123fishing
    replied
    To an amateur as myself, looked like it went pretty smooth. Only thing I could complain about is twords the end I went an paid for all my stuff so Id know how much money I had left to spend, and the lady told me it would be to much of a hassle to continue to bid(at the last auction I paid like 4 times with no problems)

    Leave a comment:


  • clayt101
    replied
    Originally posted by ruston123fishing View Post
    Hey, good job on the mic! I had a good time. Got some nice deals on fish an a few bags of bags. WHENS THE NEXT ONE!?!?!?
    Thanks. I thought that was the best I have done on the mic. I tried to speed things up (mainly because I still had to go pick up fish and then drive back to Baton Rouge that night).

    Next one is TBD, they are having a swap meet as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • ijimenez
    replied
    So when is the next one

    Leave a comment:


  • ruston123fishing
    replied
    I've been to the last 2 an didn't see a single one

    Leave a comment:


  • Mandocruz06
    replied
    Where there any trophs out there

    Leave a comment:


  • ruston123fishing
    replied
    Hey, good job on the mic! I had a good time. Got some nice deals on fish an a few bags of bags. WHENS THE NEXT ONE!?!?!?

    Leave a comment:


  • clayt101
    replied
    I picked up a bunch of angels and some supplies. That watermelon pleco was spectacular. One guy spent a ton of money, over $500 I bet. There was even a special guest appearance by SunnyHouTX.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jevon12
    replied
    That was fun picked up some real nice fish and plants

    Leave a comment:


  • crash83
    replied
    Is there any other south/centrals or not?????????????????????????????
    Any more Festae?????????????????

    Leave a comment:


  • rgonzales
    replied
    Just picked up a 6 inch male festae I needed for 25. Glad I came
    Last edited by rgonzales; 03-16-2014, 02:23 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • crash83
    replied
    so anyone there yet?
    Im stuck at work trying to see if I should try to make it.
    Any south or central americans ?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X