Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April Meeting / Party - 4/10

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rrocket2002
    replied
    Krazy pics!

    Leave a comment:


  • fshfrk
    replied
    pic's.

    http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm210/johncrowder/0410201%20WhoTroungParty/

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
    I'm still on a diet...so I didn't eat much.

    Diet isn't going so great but I'm still trying.
    Easy way for you to lose 10 lb of ugly fat...

















    cut off your head (the one on your shoulders).

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    I'm still on a diet...so I didn't eat much.

    Diet isn't going so great but I'm still trying.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
    Why do you keep taking pictures of me when I eating something NICK?
    Did you have meat in your mouth again last night?

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Why do you keep taking pictures of me when I eating something NICK?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    John, where's your pics? You had some REALLY juicy ones in there!

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by Mzungu View Post
    I SO wish I could have been there. :( I've been sick almost all week. Didn't want to get everyone else sick.

    Poop. As always, looks like a great time was had.

    Happy Birthday, Mike!
    I miss you MB!

    I was asking everyone were you and Geoff were. I thought you guys would be at the party.

    Geoff needs to come out of hiding too!

    Hope you get well soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    Darn

    Leave a comment:


  • Tiapan
    replied
    my head hurts, thats all i gotta say lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Mzungu
    replied
    I SO wish I could have been there. :( I've been sick almost all week. Didn't want to get everyone else sick.

    Poop. As always, looks like a great time was had.

    Happy Birthday, Mike!

    Leave a comment:


  • myjohnson
    replied
    Originally posted by bikinguy View Post
    Mike Truong you rock as a party host ! Thanks so much for being a gracious host and a great grill master.

    Was nice to put some names to some faces....really had a good time.

    Thanks all
    Dudley
    Do we have a picture of you?

    Leave a comment:


  • smk
    replied
    great party thanks mike

    Leave a comment:


  • bikinguy
    replied
    Mike Truong you rock as a party host ! Thanks so much for being a gracious host and a great grill master.

    Was nice to put some names to some faces....really had a good time.

    Thanks all
    Dudley

    Leave a comment:


  • rrocket2002
    replied
    Looked like it was a blast! Like it would be otherwise...

    Wish I could have make it. Next time.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X