Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is bringing what to this auction?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by jeebus View Post
    I'll be bidding on that one.




    )
    And Kiovo will bring Jeebus' fish that she thinks he will not notice are missing!
    Kiovo, bring me some sterbai's! )

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by algarciajr View Post
    Cash and an appetite.
    But you just ate yesterday!

    Leave a comment:


  • gotticgs
    replied
    Originally posted by armthehomeless View Post
    Credit Cards are accepted as well.
    wut oh

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveCGG View Post
    Is it cash only? Or are checks and/or credit cards accepted?
    People (like me) spend more if credit cards are used
    Credit Cards are accepted as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • SteveCGG
    replied
    Is it cash only? Or are checks and/or credit cards accepted?
    People (like me) spend more if credit cards are used

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    Oh and cash and other plants

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    Im thinking about going with one type of Discus so I might pick one variant and sell the rest but I havent decided since I have gotten attached to them all

    Leave a comment:


  • algarciajr
    replied
    Cash and an appetite.

    Leave a comment:


  • wesleydnunder
    replied
    I'm thinking about converting my hi tech planted 125 to a plain old discus tank, sans plants, co2 and ferts. If I do I'll be bringing a busload of plants.

    Mark

    Leave a comment:


  • jeebus
    replied
    Originally posted by armthehomeless View Post
    I'll be bringing (although not all mine):
    • Air Pumps
    • Lights (T6 and Fluorescent)
    • Filters (Canister, HOB)
    • Fish tank(s)
    • Money
    • Whatever else is laying around.
    I'll be bidding on that one.




    )

    Leave a comment:


  • armthehomeless
    replied
    I'll be bringing (although not all mine):
    • Zebra Nerites
    • Red Spotted Nerites
    • L010A (if I can catch it)
    • Labidochromis "Mbamba Bay"
    • various african cichlids
    • a couple exotic plecos
    • LF ABN
    • Frontosa
    • Opthaltilapia ventralis (if I can catch it)
    • Neolamprologus tretocephalus
    • Yellow Labs
    • Sunshine Peacocks (if time allows)
    • Fish food
    • Air Pumps
    • Lights (T6 and Fluorescent)
    • Filters (Canister, HOB)
    • Fish tank(s)
    • Money
    • Whatever else is laying around.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mzungu
    replied
    I'm most likely bringing a stand, maybe a tank, some plants, guppies, uh...possibly a light fixture, and hopefully some donations. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • nacra99
    replied
    I'm bringing my cash.....

    Leave a comment:


  • FIREFISH
    replied
    yes lots of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    FF

    Leave a comment:


  • imjustme
    replied
    Does money count? lol

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X