Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GHAC "April 2009" Meeting

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Darbex
    replied
    nah I will pass not trying to pull a David

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by Darbex View Post
    Man it would smell like the DNC I dont think I can make it to this one after all. j/k
    You better go. And you are going barefoot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    Man it would smell like the DNC I dont think I can make it to this one after all. j/k

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Darbex, if everyone is barefoot at the meeting, are you gonna say that it smells like the democratic convention?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by Darbex View Post
    Tequila no one told me about any tequila.:icon_jook:
    Mzungu took it with her!

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    Tequila no one told me about any tequila.:icon_jook:

    Leave a comment:


  • Mzungu
    replied
    Oops. This being the April thread, I'll get back on track. Can't wait to see the place, James and Kim! Thanks so much ahead of time! :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Mzungu
    replied
    Aww, did ya miss me, Nick? That's so sweet...

    Leave a comment:


  • rrocket2002
    replied


    Originally posted by Nickintex View Post
    I'm not sure if your brief 20 minutes there without any tequila count for the last meeting.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by Mzungu View Post
    Who's crying?! I was just commenting...I have made all of them, as well.

    I'm not sure if your brief 20 minutes there without any tequila count for the last meeting.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zulaab
    replied
    The meetings are my highlight of the month :)<br><br>Now I cannot wait for the April meeting :)<br><br>

    Leave a comment:


  • Mzungu
    replied
    Who's crying?! I was just commenting...I have made all of them, as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickintex
    replied
    Originally posted by Darbex View Post
    Yeah so Jesper and I have made all of the treks to the North and East so stop crying
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • Darbex
    replied
    Yeah so Jesper and I have made all of the treks to the North and East so stop crying

    Leave a comment:


  • Zulaab
    replied
    LOL -- Darbex -- I come from Katy each and every time. I have not yet missed a meeting :) :) :) -- and there has been some treks out there :)

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X