Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New stuff for 6/4/13 (including snakeheads!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim gets items that LFS aren't really carrying and that people from the box really want to get there hands on... shrimps, and other invertebrates especially... and he nice enough to sell em to us at a reasonable price... bring your wallet... you'll want to buy a ton of stuff...

Comment

That is awesome!! where is Tim located? I may have to pay him a visit sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by MichelleRenee68 View Post
        That is awesome!! where is Tim located? I may have to pay him a visit sometime.
        Pm him

He lives west of down town
        http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

I found his website. I have a question.... I am not familiar with Rainbow fish and was wondering if they are a schooling fish? They are cute little guys!

Comment

I am doing research on what I can put with my Discus. In the near future, I am moving my Discus into my 150g after I find homes for the livestock that is in it. I want to find some small tank mates to put with Discus when I get them moved over. I like the Rainbows and also the Rasbora but am unsure if they are compatible with Discus.

Comment

Originally posted by MichelleRenee68 View Post
              I am doing research on what I can put with my Discus. In the near future, I am moving my Discus into my 150g after I find homes for the livestock that is in it. I want to find some small tank mates to put with Discus when I get them moved over. I like the Rainbows and also the Rasbora but am unsure if they are compatible with discus.
              Personally, I'd be concerned that some of the rasboras that I have would end up as food for the discus. Most of the rainbowfish seem compatible... although hatchetfish and tetras should work too. If there is a type of fish that you can't find locally, let me know. I'll try to find it.
              Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
              Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
              Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
              Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Rasboras will be food. They're much too slow and small. Rainbows should be fine.

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

Comment

Thank you for the information.

Comment

These Bororas brigittae are sweet. The ones I got from Tim are becoming bright red in my tank and pop in my planted tank... hmmm think I'm gonna have to get a 12 long with a school of those guys and some other micro fish... hopefully dwarf corries!

Comment

Originally posted by Chester View Post
                      These Bororas brigittae are sweet. The ones I got from Tim are becoming bright red in my tank and pop in my planted tank... hmmm think I'm gonna have to get a 12 long with a school of those guys and some other micro fish... hopefully dwarf corries!
                      im making this weekend a 23 x 9 x 9 Lowes cuts glass for free and the 24x36 sheet is like 6.99
                      75g Tank,
                      2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                      2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
                      10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                      10g Tank
                      Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Nice! Too bad I don't have the room, tools, nor skills to do stuff like that LOL or I'd have way too many tanks!

Comment

well the glass that lowes sales are ideal for nano size tanks. i would say no more than 15gs. and i would euro frace it since they would be rimeless. it will be my 1st build lets see how it goes.
                          75g Tank,
                          2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                          10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                          10g Tank
                          Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
                            well the glass that lowes sales are ideal for nano size tanks. i would say no more than 15gs. and i would euro frace it since they would be rimeless. it will be my 1st build lets see how it goes.
                            Make sure to post some pics

Comment

Originally posted by Ballinxalex View Post
                              Make sure to post some pics
                              dont worry i will. i will make also a 12x12x12 = a 7.5g box
                              75g Tank,
                              10g Tank
                              Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
                                dont worry i will. i will make also a 12x12x12 = a 7.5g box
                                Cool cube tank

Comment

Working...
                                X