This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aquabee View Post
    Hey Timmay. I'll come get some of the tiger nerites the next time I'm over, or when the emperors come in. Thanks!
    Emperors should be available Tuesday evening... do you want to acclimate or do you wanna let me?
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by armthehomeless View Post
      Emperors should be available Tuesday evening... do you want to acclimate or do you wanna let me?
      Nice! I'm excited! I think it's prob best if you acclimate... You're the expert! :) I'm working Tuesday and Thursday overnights, and all weekend. But I can come by Wed or Fri or next week. Thanks again.
      All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Tim, would you say the brigittae have more red than the other bororas you have? Just based off of Google pics, I believe they are.

Comment

Originally posted by titansfever83 View Post
          Tim, would you say the brigittae have more red than the other bororas you have? Just based off of Google pics, I believe they are.
          Yes.
          Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?

Comment

No more Galaxy Vampire Plecos?
            PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Bororas urophthalmoides – $1ea (about 30 left)

Still available?
              A wife, two kids and two cats.

Comment

Yup.

Comment

Panda garra.. is this the PANDA LOACH?

North American Discus Association, Secretary (N.A.D.A.)
                  N.A.D.A Facebook
                  Jester - S0S Crew Texas

Comment

It is a panda Loach, but not THE panda Loach. Much hardier. Likes Houston tap.

Comment

It is a panda Loach, but not THE panda Loach.

Comment

Man, my wife is starting to dislike you Tim and she hasnt even met you yet!

Im gonna have to stop by when she isnt home, after I lost some fish/shrimp I let it slip about how much money I lost...

She was upset... I forgot I normally round down a bit when telling her how much I paid for fish lol

Comment

Originally posted by JAYGEE View Post
                          Man, my wife is starting to dislike you Tim and she hasnt even met you yet!

Im gonna have to stop by when she isnt home, after I lost some fish/shrimp I let it slip about how much money I lost...

She was upset... I forgot I normally round down a bit when telling her how much I paid for fish lol
                          lol. i usually sneack money in to the fish budget when shes not looking.
                          75g Tank,
                          2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                          2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
                          10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                          10g Tank
                          Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
                            lol. i usually sneack money in to the fish budget when shes not looking.

lol, I always find a way to buy fish but when I say Im going to Tims she already knows what Im doing lol.

Comment

i never been to tims. this will be my 1st time and im afraid i will feel like im going to toysrus when i was a child!
                              75g Tank,
                              2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                              2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
                              10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                              10g Tank
                              Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Take extra cash!

Comment

Working...
                                X