NASH meeting Wabi-Kusa at ADG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASH meeting Wabi-Kusa at ADG

A huge thanks to everyone that came.  It was good to see a few member from this forum join us.  Hopefully we can do another big event soon.  It is in the work and the time frame will be in April hopefully.  

Team NASH,
    Thanh
    "The word superstar really turn me off and I tell you why because the word starrrrrrr, Man is an illusionnnnn" Bruce Lee

Re: NASH meeting Wabi-Kusa at ADG

Thanks Thanh for taking the pictures! I was contemplating bringing my little point&shoot....good thing I forgot it at home

We should be having bi-monthly demonstrations and topic discussions but April will be a month not to be missed!
    Some topics of discussion for future meetings....

Maintenance/fertilizers/Trimming/Photography/etc.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

No problem, any thing I can do to help promote nature aquarium and NASH.  A huge thanks to you Quoc for your contribution to NASH on this forum.  This next meeting we will might have members from other plant club flying in from Washington D.C, New Jersey, and Dallas.  I will definitely try to make this.
      "The word superstar really turn me off and I tell you why because the word starrrrrrr, Man is an illusionnnnn" Bruce Lee

Comment

Thanks for the great meeting!
        I have some follow ups:
        My Wabi-Kusa couldn't stand the coolness and dryness of my house. I moved it outside and put some glass on top and its doing fine.

Questions:
        Luis: Did you just place aquatic anubias in the dryish shoebox or did you let the water evaporate slowly? Was there and die off?

Comment

Place the plants in the shoe box with a thin layer of any substrate and water enough to create a green house effect. Use artificial lighting or natural sun light but do make sure it will not get too hot! Temperature is very important.
          As the under water leaves start to deteriorate remove them with a pair of sharp succors and cover again there is no need to drill hole or anything like that. The plant will make the transition of changing its foliage much better when there is 100% humidity.
          Cheers,
          Navarro

Comment

Working...
          X