June Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June Meeting

It's that time again! Meeting will be Friday the 1st at 7:00 PM. If a first timer feel free to contact me on my cell for directions, or see the directions post. 281-851-3368
    Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Re: June Meeting

I'll be there!!
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Count me in.

Raul
      Raul
      PokerFace

Comment

I'm curious, what's on the agenda for this club and where will it be meeting anywho?

Thanks

CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I'm gonna check with the g/f and see if we have any plans for that night.  Spoke with Rocket about it earlier....sounds like a good time.  It will be nice to put a face with some of the names and meet some fellow addicts like myself....lol.

Comment

Same agenda we always have, none. We are a social group that gets together and tells lies, the bigger the better. The LHA has been around for a year and a half now, (hard to believe it's been that long) and thankfully we still have no agenda, woohoo! About the closest we ever came to having an agenda was this one time when someone asked if it was ok to use the restroom. We had to call for a formal vote and everything. Whew, barely dodged that bullet.
            Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Sounds like a fun bunch to meet with, too bad the location is a bit outside my gasoline budget these days. Que Lastima, I'd fit right in with a bunch of politicians too....  
              Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Im back from the UK, so i'll be there too.

Comment

Scott, so when's the swap Hope its not up against the HillCountry Cichlid auction 6/16

Comment

Dude,  That's in San Antonio.
                    Raul
                    PokerFace

Comment

I'll be there this time!  Wish I hadn't missed the last couple...
                      The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
                      Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

Yup...there is some distance between San Antonio and Lake Houston...be tough to do both in 1 day  

Comment

Just for that, we may need to do a swap on the 16th, hehe. Lets see where Jerry's loyalties are!

Comment

Loyalties? I have loyalties?

I'm going to try to make it, but I'll probably be running late.
                            75gal heavy planted tank
                            pea gravel on soil substrate
                            DIY CO2
                            3 zebra botias, 9 glowlights, 2 yoyo loachs, wild guppies

55gal planted
                            same substrate
                            DIY CO2
                            1 gold, 1 zebra, 4 koi, 2 dark zebra angels, ghost & amano shrimp

Comment

Just wanted to say that Skylair and I had a great time meeting everyone last night.  Thanks again for the good time all.

Comment

Working...
                              X