Sept. Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sept. Meeting

This is to let everyone know that the Sept meeting will be held on the 1st, at 7PM. This month we will be having the meeting at the LHA clubhouse, also known as my garage, hehe. Topics for this months meeting will be the scheduling of the Swap N Sell event for Sept. as well as trying to firm up a date for a fish fry/ BBQ.
    I look forward to seeing everyone at the meeting.
    Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Re: Sept. Meeting

Sorry, have to miss the meeting on the 1st.
    I will be setting up and checking in fish for the International Betta Show on the 2nd / Auction on the 3rd.
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

as of now i should be able to go without any future complications of course. (i do so love to mess with you scott)
      Never fear I is here
      David Abeles
      Vice President
      Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

I just spoke with Cathy of Just Fish, this is the new store that opened on 1960 in Huffman this month. She is planning to attend the Sept. meeting and will be bringing in some items to display as well as discussing the plans she has for her store for the near future. My understanding is that she has a supplier for some really nice drift wood at some incredible prices.
        This should be a very fun meeting this time, with plenty to see and do. As usual, I look forward to seeing all of you and trading stories. As our membership continues to grow, I can't help but be encouraged by our monthly get togethers. I would like to thank each of you for making this little club of ours a huge success.
        Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Sorry I can't make it this time. I'm going to Beaumont for the weekend. Let me know about that fish fry!

Comment

Ken its not that far from Beaumont.
            Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
            Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
            Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

This is true, but I'm leaving right after work.    

Comment

i will call arm after i get out of class (to see if there is still a meeting going on), i may be able to make thismeeting because its the first day of class. but will probably miss any other friday meetings, sorry but i m trying real hard to get my classes done and the ones i need are at wierd times or conflict with work and bill haveto get paid  
                Never fear I is here
                David Abeles
                Vice President
                Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

For those of you who can't make it, I am truly sorry, at tonights meeting we are having a good old fashioned weenie roast, hehe. I managed to sneak out a little early so I had some time to hit the store on the way home and grab the supplies. See you all soon!

Comment

Now I'm really upset!   :(
                    Raul
                    PokerFace

Comment

Working...
                    X