Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awards

Ok, I need some input here. At the last meeting it was suggested that we should do some sort of breeder program. I have drawn up a preliminary guideline for a breeder program and need some feedback. Please go to our homepage and read the guide and check out the web based form as well. I need to know what ya'll want before I proceed with this.

Our webpage is located here: http://home.nctv.com/sgoddard/lha.html
    Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Re: Awards

Sorry Scott, I haven't had a chance to take a look at others yet to even know if this is a good way to do it. I'll let you know when I can offer some feedback once I'm a little bit more informed. ken

Comment

hey scott i like your little system, but what about invert (i am gonna start tying to breed freshwater shrimps and the like am i excluded with my little guys or do i have a separate rating system for my fragile shrimp? where would they fall ( i understand the brackish with free floating larva stage would be worth more points then completely suppressed forms)
      Never fear I is here
      David Abeles
      Vice President
      Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Inverts would fall under the special category I would think. Not exactly an easy species I would immagine.
        Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Working...
        X