No announcement yet.

Attn: Guy that drives black scion xb that came in the store today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont think amazon has livestock either...
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

As for the post counts... Thank you donnie, I've been slacking a bit on that.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

trollin
        175 tropheus Chaitika
        125 tropheus Ujiji
        90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

doesn't matter big store small store, i've worked at both, simultaneously even, and theft occurs everywhere. it definitely hurts the small business more.
          my fish house:
          2.5g- ramshorn hatchery
          6g eclipse- yellow shrimp, chili rasboras, yellow apple snails
          29g- geo grow-out, angels, 12"fire eel, dwarf frog, apple snails
          45g- jade sleeper gobies, native killifish, feeder endlers

75g-
          2 oscars, parrot, silver dollars, albino channel cat, syno euptera, bichir, baby jaguar, convicts, yabby
          125g- fahaka puffer, rainbow shark
          and about a dozen bettas....

Comment

thieves! post count! thieves!

Comment

I don't think Amazon carries live stuff as well. Ebay fosho, but Amazon... nah

Comment

Originally posted by Ramius View Post
                I should also take this time to point out.. If your fish become ill... Amazon really doesn't care and they have no advice or customer service for such instances.
                Amazon sells livestock?

Comment

The funny part of this story is that the guy who stole the heater has a store credit. He could use it to buy the heater rather than stole it. The bottom line is a thief is a thief. It is not that he or she doesn't have money to buy the item, but the excitement and the thrill that he or she can get the item for free and think that they will not get caught.

The bottom line is YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN MY STORE.

Comment

^^ someone is late to the party
                    175 tropheus Chaitika
                    125 tropheus Ujiji
                    90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

Re: Attn: Guy that drives black scion xb that came in the store today

Originally posted by New_Cichlid11 View Post
                      ^^ someone is late to the party
                      Very late! !! Lol

Sent from Galaxy Slll

Comment

The horse is beaten, dead, and his hooves are helping your kids stick popsicle sticks together by this point lol
                        135 gal Fahaka Puffer
                        150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
                        185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

This store is a really great place and they really take care of you. I see them there weekly. Piece of crap!!!! Sorry this happened to you Donnie. Will try and keep an eye out for a black scion Xbox in your parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by xexe12 View Post
                            This store is a really great place and they really take care of you. I see them there weekly. Piece of crap!!!! Sorry this happened to you Donnie. Will try and keep an eye out for a black scion Xbox in your parking lot.
                            If you do see a black Scion.....what are you gonna do? Make a citizens arrest? Beat the person up? Detain the person? Give them a dirty look? I'm just curious . I just hope that you get the right person with the right black Scion .

Is it me or am I the only person that isn't surprised that someone would shoplift from City Pets .

Sent from Galaxy Slll

Comment

I'd give at least 3 dirty looks...

I think most of us are surprised this happened to CP
                              http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

this thread still lives .......
                                Wc Canry Cheek, Lufubu

Comment

Working...
                                X