Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Aquarium Plants

Hi There,

I've been blessed with an overabundance of aquarium plants! The plants in question are Anubias (sp. nana I believe) and Java Fern. They have been growing free floating in several tanks under standard lighting and are available in all sizes (from buds to clumps a foot or more wide). They are very hardy and great for beginners!

20211024_150429.jpg20211024_150442.jpg
    (Sorry the second photo is sideways - I don't know how to fix it)

Anything left. I need a lot for my 90g discus.

Comment

Yep! Tons of Java Fern (all sizes) and lots of the smaller to medium Anubias plus a few larger ones.

fyi - I am in Pasadena

Comment

U still got plant? I also in pasadena, let me know, my phone number is 405-412-8989, text or call

Comment

Hi do you have any plants left ? 😊 if you can please text me 7134549226

Comment

Anything left? If so, please text at 832-889-9201. Thanks!

Comment

Can I have some of them? please text at 408-506-5596. Thank you.

Comment

I could use any thing you may still have. I’m sending a PM as well

Comment

I’m setting up a 20 gallon long jungle tank and would love anything you have to spare. 7137146903 thank you!

Comment

Have any plants left? I see that the post is a little old but thought I’d ask anyway

Comment

Have any plants left? I see that the post is a little old but thought I’d ask anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X