• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Large Peacock cichlids for sale

*Reupdated*

PXL_20211015_150501771.jpg
    Current stock picture

Looks to me like one male ob, and a bunch of females. Some are holding fry. Not a breeder so not interested in trying to raise them for future sales sorry.
    Located in 77459 missouri city area.
    1$ a fish

Wife doesn't want people in the house so DM me your number and fish that you want and I'll send you address when available and curb side pick up them for you with your fish in a 5g bucket. Please don't show up without a bucket or expect to buy 20 fish in a 1gallon bucket... All are 4-6 inchs
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Goodattempt; 10-16-2021, 05:24 PM. Reason: updated price/amount added pics

Any idea what species you have besides the OB peacocks? Safe to say they're 4-6 inch range? Understood about the picking up details. 713-402-8353 for quicker correspondence. -Joe-

Comment

I'm intrested in some text me when available 254-412-4732 Roberto

Comment

Originally posted by MbunaJoe View Post
        Any idea what species you have besides the OB peacocks? Safe to say they're 4-6 inch range? Understood about the picking up details. 713-402-8353 for quicker correspondence. -Joe-

Good morning, sorry for the delay I had to check with his family see if they knew the types.
        Unfortunately they do not know the types, just that he has bought a bunch from goliad farms and HAW.

Edit; Forgot to add yes the vast majority are as large as my hand. easily 4 inch+ size for 90% of them if not 100% at the 4 inch mark.

Comment

I want to get some, please text me @ 4085065596.

Thanks

Comment

Interested in getting up to 15.. pm sent

Comment

About half sold from the posts above :)

Comment

Bump
                Last edited by Goodattempt; 09-25-2021, 10:17 AM. Reason: edited first post instead of last post for clarity

Comment

Still some for sale, cant figure out how to flip the images

Comment

Can you send me your contact info? I’m interested

Comment

Any pic .. update on the remaining ones?

Comment

Current update is the first post, which includes pictures. Anything else you need you have my number for more questions

Comment

Still some for sale, will probably give to a lfs soon if no interest happens

Comment

Hi, are there still fish available? Any description or pics of what’s left? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Mvcrouch View Post
                              Hi, are there still fish available? Any description or pics of what’s left? Thanks!

dm'd

Comment

Working...
                              X