Albino Bristlenose Plecos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Albino Bristlenose Plecos

I have for sale albino bristlenose plecos dime size are 5 for $15 and quarter size are 5 for $20 pick up is at (77075) houston willing to trade for bristlenose plecos to diverse my blood line
    Attached Files

there is a total of 10?

Comment

I have about 15 that are about 1 inch and about 100 half an inch I use the quarter size since I think that's about 1 inch and dime is about half n inch

Comment

The pic shows bigger. What can you do for the 1" for all 15

Comment

If you want to make a deal text me at 2138046148 if your serious about getting the plecos pick up will be at 77075 the pic is a small bag close up I have slightly bigger then 1 inch like 1 inch n half but just a few but if you want all 15 I'll make it a good deal but most will be 1inch

Comment

text sent.

Comment

Thank you to all who have purchased some plecos from me I still have a few left about 50 of them most quarter size or 1 inch to be specific text me at 2138046148 pick up will be at 77075 houston tx thank you I will post when I sell out

Comment

Sold out for now but my breeding pairs go crazy and I'll have quarter size in 3 months ill repost once I have some again thank you

Comment

Do you have any more plecos for sale?

Comment

Well are babies ready to be sold now?

Comment

albino bristlenose quarter size aka 1 inch 5 for $30 or 10 for $50 albino subadult male $30 he is 3inches normal form bristlenose male $25 he is 4inches subadult pair normal form $30 also have wild form mollies with spots captive breed and a few dalmatian n black 3month old with purple or ivory mystery snail bundle is 10 mollies 5 mystery snails $10 pick up is at [77075] Houston TX call or text (213)804-6148 anytime

Comment

Working...
                      X