Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Free Red Tail, OB Peacock, etc Must take all

Free, must take all.

All are in my timeout tank and don't harass the juvies, but seem to mess with my other Malawi. They've been model citizens since being put in timeout, but I don't want to mess with them.
    I may have an issue where 1 of these fish below is a female and that's causing issues. I don't know.
    1. I've got what I believe is a Fire Tail and he too aggressive for me. ...he has colored down since being moved to the timeout tank.
    2. OB Peacock
    3. I believe a Red Empress Male...he/she looked better at FishRUs, but has never showed any color at home, after 2 different tanks.
    4. Fire Hap Male, supposedly. I bought him from Quinnsfins.com and I swear this can't be a male, large Fire Hap. I've emailed Quinnsfins.com and haven't heard back. I bought other fish from them that appear as advertised, but not this.
    All fish are 4-5", I'd say.

I'm west of Katy. When you say you're on your way with your bucket/container, I'll put them in a bucket and put them on my porch.

Last edited by Scottykarate; 03-15-2021, 12:32 PM. Reason: Changed to free

Bump...pm me.

Comment

Still available??

Comment

Originally posted by haleyovercast View Post
        Still available??

Yes

Comment

I'm interested if you still have them. Dk how to private message you. I'm in Katy

Comment

Gone

Comment

Working...
            X