Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: All fish equipment

For sale: All prices are negotiable

THIS WEEKEND ONLY 1000$ FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE THAT IS FISH RELATED.

Also, open to any reasonable offers to take everything as a package. Includes this stuff plus some smaller rim and rimless aquariums, plumbing, assorted pumps, a couple jeabo wave makers etc. Basically anything I have that is aquarium related.

400[emoji1662] 120 gallon RR tank with 6ft stand 400$. Tank is 48x24x24 and has dual over flows. Stand is metal stand with wood doors. Stand is 72x24x39. Doors removable on front and left side. Tank recently broken down and needs to be cleaned. No leaks/cracks or chips.

600[emoji1662] 60 gallon corner diamond Tank. Has a single over flow and return installed by Chris Buys recently. Come with matching stand and canopy, sump, return pump, fuge light and bubble-magus curve 5 skimmer (skimmer cup cracked and silicone back together doesn't not effect function.) And 24inch Coralie T5 fixture with new bulbs.

160[emoji1662] AI prime HD white with new ceiling mount.

250[emoji1662] Test kits. Includes Hanna Alkalinity, Hanna Nitrate, Hanna Phosphorus ULR, Hanna Nitrate ULR, Hanna PH tester probe, Salifert Calcium, Salifert ALK, Salifert Magnesium, Red sea Phosphate PRO, Red sea Nitrate Pro, Red Sea Reef Foundation and a refraftometer. All test kits have reagents and the Hanna kits have extra unopened boxes of reagent for ALk, Nitrate, and Phosphorus.

Open to offers on taking everything in one deal.

I will not separate the items listed above. I am getting out of the hobby and do not want random things laying around.

I have a bunch of extras ill throw in to anyone that buys stuff. Includes food, mag float cleaners additives, bulk heads, tubing, chiller, smaller aquariums etc.

All items located in 77340 message me if you want pictures of anything particular.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Last edited by tntdsol; 01-22-2021, 08:46 AM.

Sent PM for Test kits.

Comment

Working...
    X