Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Holey Rock - 2 Show Quality Large Pieces - $100 and $80 each, or $150 for both

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Texas Holey Rock - 2 Show Quality Large Pieces - $100 and $80 each, or $150 for both

Hey HFB members! It's been awhile. I'm finally getting around to selling my 180g tank set-up after years in the hobby. :(

I'm starting out with 2 large pieces of Texas Holey Rock. I had both of these sitting side-by-side in my 6' long 180g Oceanic glass tank. There was room at either end too.

The largest piece is 33" long and the next one is 31". Both are 13" high.

When I bought these over 15 years ago, I was worried they might fall over even if I placed them directly on the bottom of my glass tank. I had a masonry shop custom cut the bottoms of each piece so they would sit level and flat in the tank.

Each piece is heavy and weighs over 50 pounds each. I hand picked each piece and paid over $4/lb for each piece.

Texas Holey rock is not only beautiful, but it gives your smaller fish hiding spots and it increases the pH (alkalinity) of your water which is good for cichlids.

I am asking $100 for the larger piece and $80 for the smaller one, or $150 for both. This is well below cost so these prices are firm.

Pick-up only from my home in SW Houston inside the 610 Loop on a mutually agreeable convenient date and time.

I am slowly parting out my tank and equipment. I will only post here when I am ready, so no early shoppers. I'm doing this due to Covid and because I want someone from this forum to get this equipment. The members here supported me for many years and I am appreciative of that.
    Attached Files
    180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.

Still available. Excellent showpieces!
    180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.

Comment

PM sent...

Comment

Working...
      X