No announcement yet.

3 heads Frogspawn for trade!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Trade: 3 heads Frogspawn for trade!

I would like to trade this Euphyllia for another type of Euphyllia of comparable size. However I am always down for something else if it’s cool and compatible with my set up.

It has two large heads but one head has two mouths and is in process of splitting.

This piece fully extended is the size of a baseball on one calcified skeleton structure.

I turned 4 heads of this frogspawn into the larger colony below in 3 or so years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Danimal View Post
    I would like to trade this Euphyllia for another type of Euphyllia of comparable size. However I am always down for something else if it’s cool and compatible with my set up.

It has two large heads but one head has two mouths and is in process of splitting.

This piece fully extended is the size of a baseball on one calcified skeleton structure.

I turned 4 heads of this frogspawn into the larger colony below in 3 or so years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How much?
    This Fishkeeper has kept everything fresh from cardina shrimp to large cichlids ( including flowerhorns). Focuses on Guppies and African Cichlids.

Comment

Is anything available still pm sent

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X