Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 10gal Aquarium Setup, includes light, heater, filter, plants, shrimp - $100

UPDATE: Sold!

Imgur Album:
    https://imgur.com/a/VL17yqN

Local pickup only please. (not exactly shippable) I’m located in 77031. Method of payment can be PayPal or cash.

Been slowly selling/giving away all of my aquariums over the past couple years, this is the last one left, finally parting with it. I’m exiting the hobby til I get a house. :/

This tank has been running for a couple years, so it’s mature and cycled. Selling it as-is with the substrate and plants and however many amano shrimp and little blue neocaridina shrimp are in there.

Also includes a sliding glass lid I made myself to fit the tank perfectly. (and there’s like 3 cheap thermometers in there)

Tank Dimensions:
    10in x 20in x 12in

The light is pretty snazzy:
    -Finnex Planted+ 24/7 Fully Automated Aquarium LED
    -Comes with Controller, complete control over light color and intensity
    -20 Inch
    -Worth $90 on Amazon

The Heater:
    -100W AquaTop Premier Glass Heater with Protective Guard
    -All of my aquariums use either the 50W or 100W version of this heater and I’ve never had any problems with them.
    -Worth $16 on Amazon

The Filter:
    -SUNSUN JP-032F Internal Power Aquarium Filter, 92gph
    -It’s a cheap filter but I had them in 3 of my aquariums and they do the job.
    -Plus this one you’ll be getting is cycled so hey.
    -Worth $9ish on Amazon.

Plants:
    -Buce
    -Anubias Nana
    -Corkscrew (valisneria I think?)
    -Cryptocorene

Floating Plants:
    -Crystalwort (Riccia fluitans I think)

All of these plants were bought from my LFS a year or more ago, not sure of their initial origins.

Substrate is 2 layers, each 0.5”-0.75”:
    -Top layer: Seachem Fluorite gravel of some kind
    -Bottom layer: Scott’s Hyponex potting soil (sifted)

Please wear a mask when we meet to exchange if you don’t mind. :)

P.S. I’m also getting rid of a ton of equipment and aquarium chemicals (I’ll probably make a separate post soon for that, or as soon as I’m allowed to without breaking the rules at least), let me know if you’re interested and I’ll give you a list of what I’ve got.
    Last edited by tony.richmin; 07-10-2020, 12:38 PM.
Working...
X