12G Long Low Iron Glass 60$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 12G Long Low Iron Glass 60$

New, Forgot the name of the brand, I think it’s Mr. Aqua brand. For sure it’s the low iron glass. I purchased it from TAP months ago but changed directions with the build so now it’s up for sale! Never seen water, absolutely no scratches and is brand spanking new. Maybe a lil dusty from sitting on the shelf for a few months. What’s my trash is ur treasure!. Make an offer!;

Forgot the name of the brand, I think it’s Mr. Aqua brand. For sure it’s the low iron glass. I purchased it from TAP months ago but changed directions with the build so now it’s up for sale! Never seen water, absolutely no scratches and is brand spanking new. Maybe a lil dusty from sitting on the shelf for a few months. What’s my trash is ur treasure! 60$ firm. pickup/meetup around 77014
    -text for faster response 4095494255 Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BruceWinnn; 06-16-2020, 11:09 AM.

Wow great deal. I have one of these as a nano reef and it's my favorite tank

Comment

Originally posted by BruceWinnn View Post
      https://offerup.co/mT383g5Tm7

Forgot the name of the brand, I think it’s Mr. Aqua brand. For sure it’s the low iron glass. I purchased it from TAP months ago but changed directions with the build so now it’s up for sale! Never seen water, absolutely no scratches and is brand spanking new. Maybe a lil dusty from sitting on the shelf for a few months. What’s my trash is ur treasure! 60$ firm. pickup/meetup around 77014
      -text for faster response 4095494255 [ATTACH]36856[/ATTACH]

SOLD

Comment

Working...
      X