breaking down community tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: breaking down community tank

I'm breaking down my community tank. looking to sell them to help offset switching it to a saltwater tank.

4 discus-50.00 each, they are 3-5 inches. the yellow and orange one is the smallest.

7 angelfish 10.00 each, the black one was returned to the store for being aggressive. when first added to the tank it was aggressive to the other angels but with an hour a few scrapes and they worked everything out. he has been in the tank since last October with no issues. 2 of the other angelfish have bent dorsal fins. I was told they hid at the water surface and the fin bent. Idk if that was true but I have had them for about 8 months and have had no problems with them. I'm sure they are less desirable and will take 5.00 each for them as long as they will be taken care of.

1 kribenses- 10.00

4 congo tetra- 20.00 for all 4

6 diamond tetra- 20.00 for all, I think there are 6 there might be 7 they are quik.

peppered cory cats and 1 bronze cory- 15.00 for all. There are up to 7 maybe 8 I always get a different number when trying to count them.

Otos- like the corys i'm not sure how many are in there I want to say there are 6-7 but could be a few more. 10.00 for all

1 female betta- 3.00, she was added when we took down my daughters tank. she has been in for a few months.

there's a couple bristlenose plecos but i haven't decided if I am going to try putting them with my African chiclids yet.

Location?

Comment

Sorry. I live in katy.

Comment

How big are the angelfish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How big are the angelfish?

The smallest is about 4 inches the others are from 5-6 inches. Depending on fun length.

Comment

Pending pick up for 2 discus, the tetra and Corys. I'll take the pictures down and put them back if they don't get picked up

Comment

Sent pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any discus available?

Comment

I updated the pictures with what is left.
                  The black angelfish, the otos, the orange discus and the snakeskin blue discus, the kribensis.

Comment

Are you available today after 5 for the discus?

Comment

Originally posted by Deannamarie View Post
                      Are you available today after 5 for the discus?
                      Sorry not sure what's going on with my phone I stared not getting notifications for texts the other day and now I guess it has spread to my email. I just checked it and seen I had a message from you. I work until 6 tonight if you wanted to come by after that or I'm off Monday and will be here most the day.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Otto's sold.

Comment

I have the black angelfish, a kribensis, a geophagus, some nerite snails, 2 rabbit snails and 2 bristle nose plecos. they are free to anyone that wants them. I am shutting the tank down soon. I will update the pictures.

Comment

I'll come get the black angelfish Saturday if no one beats me to it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X