No announcement yet.

Buccochromis Rhodesia Yellow, Malawi Trout, Malawi Gar groups for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Buccochromis Rhodesia Yellow, Malawi Trout, Malawi Gar groups for sale

Hello everyone. I have some really nice groups for sale. Send me a text for additional information and pictures. Located in south Houston. 409.750.1480

thanks

$250 for the bucco group - 14 or 15 of them. Dominate male is pushing 8 inches maybe, the rest are 4 to 5 inches mainly.
    $200 for the trout group - there is 10, dominate male pushing 7 inches, the rest vary between 3 to 5 inches
    $160 for the gar group - there is 7 unsexed but definate makes showing
    $180 for a nigerventer group - 10 fish, several males ranging from 3 to 5.5 inches
    $220 for a petrochromis similis - 1m/6f, German strain, breeding - great group

Comment

Update. The only groups I have left are the gar and nigerventer groups. The gar group actually has 9 that are included in that group.

I also have 2 mdoka white lips - 3.5 inches , 2 f1 macrostamos- 3.5 to 4inches and a wild caught male macrostamos -7.5 inches. He’s a real stunner. Text me for pricing. 409.750.1480. Located in league city
      thanks

Comment

Quick update. All that’s left is the nigerventer group. Sold to me as F1s. Nice group of 10, good size. Text me for pictures. Thanks

Comment

Update. All groups are gone.

Comment

Working...
          X