Skimz Monzter CM122 Calcium Reactor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Skimz Monzter CM122 Calcium Reactor

I am selling a Skimz Monzter CM122 External Calcium Reactor. I’ve had it for around a year, and it has worked great for me. I’m selling it because I no longer need it. Aside from a crack at where the PH port enters the main tank (see attached pictures) it is in great condition. It will come with a Pinpoint pH probe, an empty 5 lbs CO2 tank and a regulator. The regulator is free because it sometimes works for me, so if you would like to play around with it then go ahead.
    I am selling it for $175 for the whole thing.

Here is a link to BRS for specs and more information about it.
    Skimz Monzter CM122 External Calcium Reactor
    Maintain the calcium in your tank by adding a Skimz Monzter E-Series CM122 Calcium Reactor. Rated for tanks up 264 gallons (1000 Liters) Feed Rate: 79 - 132 GPH (300-500 LPH) Circulation Pump: Skimz E2000 Dual Stage Chambers Power Consumption: 31.5W Media Load: ~7.28 lbs (3.3kg) Input - 1/4" to 1/2" ID Tubing   Features: Hand-crafted with high-quality materials and precision CNC machined parts and Georg Fischer fittings Recirculating design along with high-efficiency pump helps to maximize the CO2 injected into the reactor Water Swirling Chamber (WSC) integrated into base to force water upward evenly - minimizing dead spots Cone-Shaped Gas Channeling Chamber (GCC) at top of reactor helps channel undissolved CO2 to recirculate via the circulation pump Space for pH probe Easily fill additional media Method of feeding: Feed pump or gravity   Reactor Specifications: Body Diameter: 4.72" (120mm) Holds roughly 7.28 pounds of media Foot Print: 6.93” x 9.25” (176mm x 235mm) Total Height: 21.65” (550mm) Feed Inlet: 1/4" (6.35mm) polyethylene tubing   E2000 Pump Features: Skimz worked with an Italian pump manufacturer, using advanced material for the impeller, seamless-coated rare earth magnet for durability and high performance.    Skimz Manufacturer's Manual

IMG_5210.jpgco22.jpg
    Attached Files

I know this is older but I sent you a PM.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X