Complete 90 gallon setup Fluval Rimless - Tall Stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Complete 90 gallon setup Fluval Rimless - Tall Stand

Getting out of hobby...again. I bought this tank, stand and Eheim 2260 filter here about 5 years ago. Tank and stand are Fluval. Tank is 90 gallons, 2x3x2. Stand is the tall version. Stand had a little water damage at the top with original owner and was repaired by original owner. I have had no issues with tank or stand. Tank is drilled on bottom and plumbed for the Eheim. There is an Eheim jager heater in the tank, led light across the top, bubbler, probably 80 lbs or rock another 40lbs of sand and some fake plants. There is also a sponge filter. I do have a kit to make a screen to go across the top if you have any jumpers. This tank is still running. Freshwater.

I did 50 gallon water changes weekly, and filter can be sealed and transported so you have an immediately ready bio filter.

I have no way to transport this anymore so you'll need to come and get it. I will drain it and try to make it as easy as possible. I will part out rocks, sand, filter, light and tank, but it will cost more as I will probably left with things that end up trashed. I paid $800 originally

For everything I am asking $300. Need it gone this weekend if possible. Email me.

IMG_8399.jpgIMG_8589.jpgIMG_8397.jpg

Pending sale 2/8

Comment

hi is this avail. can pick up monday ...can we get a clear pix of tank . thank u

Comment

Working...
      X