Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: High-tech trim packs $20/ea x3 (77024)

Hi guys, I did an overhaul on my tank today and trimmed a bunch of things. I have 3 packs available which contain the plants described below. The first person to contact me to buy will get more than listed because I wound up using quite a bit less of the rotala macandra and bacopa than I had planned.

I am located at the Cheval apartment complex in Houston which overlooks the intersection of 610W and I10W. You can map out where I am and figure out if it's a worthwhile for you, zip code is 77024.

Source tank is a 65 gallon using two Finnex FugeRays, a 24/7 SE, pressurized CO2, and fertilizers. I use black diamond blasting sand which is inert.

PM me here with your phone # and I'll text you when I receive it, but PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME UNTIL YOU ARE ACTUALLY ABLE TO MEET. I am no longer going to hold packs or anything except your money

I do have SOME pest ramshorn snails (the small ones) that may hitchhike but ZERO pond/bladder snails. As you should with ANY introduction to your aquarium, take the precaution to treat the plants with hydrogen peroxide, potassium permanganate, and/or bleach (don't be dumb about it if you do this).

Pack 1 - Tallest stems of the trim plus L. Cardinalis
    1x Pogostemon Kimberly
    10x Rotala Rotundifolia Green
    10x Rotala H'ra
    10x Rotala Macandra Type IV Mini-butterfly
    3x Bacopa Carolinia
    3x Limnophila Belem
    3x Limnophila Aromatica Mini
    2x Lobelia Cardinalis (not pictured because I decided afterwards to trim them)
    1x Red Tiger Lotus

Pack 2 - Mid-length trimmed stems
    1x Pogostemon Kimberly
    10x Rotala Rotundifolia Green (originally sold as rotala indica)
    5x Rotala H'ra
    3x Bacopa Carolinia
    3x Limnophila Belem
    2x Limnophila Aromatica Mini
    1x Red Tiger Lotus (small)

Pack 3 - Short trimmed stems
    10x Rotala Rotundifolia Green (originally sold as rotala indica)
    5x Rotala H'ra
    3x Bacopa Carolinia
    3x Limnophila Belem
    2x Limnophila Aromatica Mini

Working...
X