This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Tank and saltwater livestock for sale

I'm upgrading my tank to a fowlr so some of my fish wont be able to make the move. Tank is currently running but I'm going to empty it today. I'm selling the livestock first but would entertain offers on the whole set up. Asking $1000 OBO for the whole set up complete with livestock.

$40 - 3" yellow tang - very healthy and fairly peaceful
    $20 - 2.5" tomato clown (this is from the tank I'm buying, no history with this fish other than it looks very healthy)
    $20 - Mandarin goby - Healthy but doesn't eat prepared food. Only buy if you have a good copepod population. Been in my tank for about 8 months.
    $10 - 1.5" Bangai Cardinal - Healthy, intended to buy a second after one of the pair died in shipping from live aquaria but never did.
    $60 - 8" sherman rose bta. This guy has cloned and split a lot of the years, these are by far the easiest anemones to keep.
    $30 each- 3 very large bright green Caulastrea colonies. For a while this was a single colony around the size of a basketball but it broke while moving 2-3 months ago. The splits are all doing really well and putting out lots of new heads.
    $25 each- red acan colonies. Very healthy and grown from a few polyps
    $30 - Purple and green encrustinfg coral - not a super fast grower but really cool looking coral

$1.5 a pound - Fully seasoned live rock with healthy microfauna population

Free with any purchase - any of the hermit crabs/snails in my tank I've caught. I have some nice looking orange legged hermit crabs that have done a great job keeping the tank clean.

Free sand if you want it, its fairly old sand so likely has a lot of phosphates bound in it.

Tank: 60 inch x 30 inch x 18 inch acrylic tank with curved corners. Reef ready with a central overflow + durso standpipe, very quiet. There are some light scratches on the tank that could be wet sanded out or left if they don't bother you.
    Black acrylic stand.
    2 x T249 LED programmable lights, the anemones and corals have done really well underneath it.
    Lifereef skimmer with an eheim 1262
    eheim 792 gph return
    Finnex titanium heater
    3 part acrylic sump that needs to be replaced or resealed, approx 20 gallons.
    2 x sicce voyager pumps and a wave controller

Please PM with any questions or for pictures.

Originally posted by sawvarshornsoff View Post
    I'm upgrading my tank to a fowlr so some of my fish wont be able to make the move. Tank is currently running but I'm going to empty it today. I'm selling the livestock first but would entertain offers on the whole set up. Asking $1000 OBO for the whole set up complete with livestock.

$40 - 3" yellow tang - very healthy and fairly peaceful
    $20 - 2.5" tomato clown (this is from the tank I'm buying, no history with this fish other than it looks very healthy)
    $20 - Mandarin goby - Healthy but doesn't eat prepared food. Only buy if you have a good copepod population. Been in my tank for about 8 months.
    $10 - 1.5" Bangai Cardinal - Healthy, intended to buy a second after one of the pair died in shipping from live aquaria but never did.
    $60 - 8" sherman rose bta. This guy has cloned and split a lot of the years, these are by far the easiest anemones to keep.
    $30 each- 3 very large bright green Caulastrea colonies. For a while this was a single colony around the size of a basketball but it broke while moving 2-3 months ago. The splits are all doing really well and putting out lots of new heads.
    $25 each- red acan colonies. Very healthy and grown from a few polyps
    $30 - Purple and green encrustinfg coral - not a super fast grower but really cool looking coral

$1.5 a pound - Fully seasoned live rock with healthy microfauna population

Free with any purchase - any of the hermit crabs/snails in my tank I've caught. I have some nice looking orange legged hermit crabs that have done a great job keeping the tank clean.

Free sand if you want it, its fairly old sand so likely has a lot of phosphates bound in it.

Tank: 60 inch x 30 inch x 18 inch acrylic tank with curved corners. Reef ready with a central overflow + durso standpipe, very quiet. There are some light scratches on the tank that could be wet sanded out or left if they don't bother you.
    Black acrylic stand.
    2 x T249 LED programmable lights, the anemones and corals have done really well underneath it.
    Lifereef skimmer with an eheim 1262
    eheim 792 gph return
    Finnex titanium heater
    3 part acrylic sump that needs to be replaced or resealed, approx 20 gallons.
    2 x sicce voyager pumps and a wave controller

Please PM with any questions or for pictures.

Sent pm

Comment

All of the livestock sold except for the Caulastrea colonies. Some of the live rock is fully cycled (moved entirely in water) and some was transported semi dry, its all in a big bucket in my garage with a powerhead and heater. An entire 55 gallon barrel full.

I'll begin parting out the old tank if no one is interested in the package, but thats a heck of a deal if someone wants it.

Comment

Sent PM

Comment

Pm Sent

Comment

Working...
          X