No announcement yet.

15gal Planted Aquarium Setup, includes heater, filter, plants - $50 negotiable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closed: 15gal Planted Aquarium Setup, includes heater, filter, plants - $50 negotiable

Edit: Sold

Price is negotiable. I originally posted for $100 yesterday but I've edited it down to $50 because I really just need this aquarium out of my apartment ASAP.

Local pickup only please. (not exactly shippable) I live in southwest Houston, at the corner of I-59 and the Beltway. (77031)

Imgur photo album: https://imgur.com/gallery/E0cvykL

Includes some amano shrimp.

Doesn’t include the fish or the blue neocaridina shrimp in the photos. (Unless you really want the fish and/or the shrimp—in that case let me know and we can talk about potentially including them in the package for you)

This tank has been running for about a year, so it’s mature and cycled. It’s a Walstad tank so very stable and low-maintenance. Selling it as-is with the substrate and plants and however many little wild-color neocaridina shrimp I haven’t managed to catch. It pains me to get rid of it but I need to downsize, I’ve decided to (mostly) exit the aquarium hobby until I get a house someday.

Also includes a sliding glass lid I made myself to fit the tank perfectly. I can include an empty 5-gallon water jug too if you’d like ($12ish value).

Tank Dimensions:
    12.25in x 24in x 12.5in

The heater:
    -100W AquaTop Premier Glass Heater with Protective Guard
    -All of my aquariums use either the 50W or 100W version of this heater and I’ve never had any problems with them.
    -Worth $16 on Amazon:

The filter:
    -SUNSUN JP-032F Internal Power Aquarium Filter, 92gph
    -It’s a cheap filter but I have them in 3 of my aquariums and they do the job.
    -Plus this one you’ll be getting is cycled so hey.
    -Worth $9ish on Amazon:

Plants:
    -Lots of water lettuce
    -Lots of water sprite or water wisteria (I’m not sure exactly the type)
    -Hornwort
    -Moss ball
    -A few other random plants I forget the name of
    -All of these plants were bought from my LFS a year or more ago, not sure of their initial origins.

Substrate is 2 layers, each 0.5”-0.75”:
    -Top layer: Seachem Fluorite black gravel
    -Bottom layer: Scott’s Hyponex potting soil (sifted)

And like I said, price is negotiable.

Thanks for reading!!
    Last edited by tony.richmin; 01-19-2020, 02:25 PM. Reason: Sold
Working...
X